Distance from Angourie, NSW to Ashley, NSW

Distance

468 km

Time

5 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $89

There are 344.68 km (214.18 miles) from Angourie to Ashley in west direction and 468.32 km (291 miles) by car, following the B76 route.

Angourie and Ashley are 5 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Angourie, NSW to Ashley, NSW.

Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 4:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Angourie, NSW to Ashley, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 50.53 liters of fuel to cover the route between Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Angourie to Ashley is $73.83.

During the route, an average car will release 1,208.76 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashley, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashley, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -29.666267 and 151.634949, or 29º 39' 58.5612" S, 151º 38' 5.8164" E. This location is 145.37 miles away from Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Angourie and Ashley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW:

Angourie

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
77° 69° 78° 67° 73° 65° 75° 63° 70° 61°
93% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 61 degrees 5 295 degrees 9 175 degrees 6 170 degrees 12 171 degrees

Ashley

Possible light rain tomorrow.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Cloudy Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
75° 64° 74° 60° 73° 51° 68° 45° 71° 43°
15% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 136 degrees 7 202 degrees 9 204 degrees 9 202 degrees 7 175 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Angourie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Angourie, NSW to Ashley, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Angourie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Angourie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Angourie, NSW and Ashley, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 214.18 mi 344.68 km 186.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 291 mi 467.90 km 252.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips