NULL Distance between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA

Distance from Angourie, NSW to Hynam, SA

Distance

1,870 km

Time

18 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$137 - $355

There are 1,426.19 km (886.20 miles) from Angourie to Hynam in southwest direction and 1,870.06 km (1,162 miles) by car, following the A1 route.

Angourie and Hynam are 18 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Angourie, NSW to Hynam, SA.

Please note the time difference between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Angourie is 2:36 am and the current time in Hynam is 2:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Angourie, NSW to Hynam, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 202 liters of fuel to cover the route between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Angourie to Hynam is $295.13.

During the route, an average car will release 4,831.93 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 4,831.93 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Hynam, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hynam, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.795158 and 148.511396, or 34º 47' 42.5688" S, 148º 30' 41.0256" E. This location is 581.11 miles away from Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA and it would take approximately 9 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Angourie and Hynam

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA:

Angourie

Rain on Friday through Sunday.

Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
74° 59° 76° 60° 77° 59° 72° 55° 71° 56°
18% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
6 32 degrees 10 8 degrees 9 345 degrees 7 205 degrees 15 193 degrees

Hynam

Light rain today and tomorrow.

Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
59° 45° 59° 43° 60° 43° 63° 40° 65° 41°
86% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
6 237 degrees 10 203 degrees 10 194 degrees 8 178 degrees 7 125 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Angourie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Angourie, NSW to Hynam, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Angourie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Angourie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Angourie, NSW and Hynam, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 886.20 mi 1,426.19 km 770.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,162 mi 1,870.41 km 1,009.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips