Distance from Angourie, NSW to Korunye, SA

Distance

1,930 km

Time

19 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$141 - $367

There are 1,508.92 km (937.60 miles) from Angourie to Korunye in southwest direction and 1,929.60 km (1,199 miles) by car, following the A32 route.

Angourie and Korunye are 19 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Angourie, NSW to Korunye, SA.

Please note the time difference between Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Angourie is 11:39 am and the current time in Korunye is 11:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Angourie, NSW to Korunye, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 208.46 liters of fuel to cover the route between Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Angourie to Korunye is $304.55.

During the route, an average car will release 4,986.25 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 4,986.25 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Korunye, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Korunye, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.500746 and 145.789978, or 31º 30' 2.6856" S, 145º 47' 23.9208" E. This location is 599.67 miles away from Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA and it would take approximately 9 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Angourie and Korunye

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA:

Angourie

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
86° 69° 78° 67° 74° 66° 68° 61° 70° 61°
55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
10 351 degrees 10 162 degrees 12 146 degrees 16 153 degrees 20 161 degrees

Korunye

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
67° 54° 69° 54° 71° 49° 78° 53° 82° 60°
24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 215 degrees 10 199 degrees 9 181 degrees 9 165 degrees 9 130 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Angourie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Angourie, NSW to Korunye, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Angourie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Angourie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Angourie, NSW and Korunye, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 937.60 mi 1,508.92 km 814.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,199 mi 1,930.14 km 1,042.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips