NULL Distance between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA

Distance from Angourie, NSW to Wangary, SA

Distance

2,234 km

Time

22 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$163 - $424

There are 1,775.02 km (1,102.95 miles) from Angourie to Wangary in southwest direction and 2,233.77 km (1,388 miles) by car, following the A32 route.

Angourie and Wangary are 22 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Angourie, NSW to Wangary, SA.

Please note the time difference between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Angourie is 10:44 am and the current time in Wangary is 10:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Angourie, NSW to Wangary, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 241.26 liters of fuel to cover the route between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Angourie to Wangary is $352.48.

During the route, an average car will release 5,770.94 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,885.47 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Wangary, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wangary, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.624269 and 144.310275, or 31º 37' 27.3684" S, 144º 18' 36.99" E. This location is 694.04 miles away from Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA and it would take approximately 11 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Angourie and Wangary

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA:

Angourie

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 57° 64° 55° 66° 52° 68° 52° 69° 56°
95% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
14 162 degrees 10 176 degrees 10 178 degrees 6 142 degrees 8 123 degrees

Wangary

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
74° 52° 74° 57° 70° 56° 66° 54° 71° 52°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
7 104 degrees 9 79 degrees 15 38 degrees 12 334 degrees 11 297 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Angourie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Angourie, NSW to Wangary, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Angourie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Angourie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Angourie, NSW and Wangary, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,102.95 mi 1,775.02 km 958.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,388 mi 2,233.89 km 1,206.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips