NULL Distance between Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW

Distance from Ardglen, NSW to Valley Heights, NSW

Distance

333 km

Time

4 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $63

There are 220.06 km (136.74 miles) from Ardglen to Valley Heights in south direction and 333.13 km (207 miles) by car, following the B84 and T27 route.

Ardglen and Valley Heights are 4 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ardglen, NSW to Valley Heights, NSW.

Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ardglen, NSW to Valley Heights, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 36.01 liters of fuel to cover the route between Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Ardglen to Valley Heights is $52.61.

During the route, an average car will release 861.35 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Valley Heights, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Valley Heights, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.725814 and 150.942705, or 32º 43' 32.9304" S, 150º 56' 33.738" E. This location is 103.59 miles away from Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Ardglen and Valley Heights

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW:

Ardglen

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
66° 40° 70° 43° 66° 50° 60° 51° 71° 52°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
3 144 degrees 3 65 degrees 4 115 degrees 3 60 degrees 5 351 degrees

Valley Heights

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
67° 44° 72° 45° 63° 54° 59° 54° 72° 53°
3% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
3 46 degrees 3 112 degrees 4 95 degrees 3 34 degrees 4 358 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ardglen, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Ardglen, NSW to Valley Heights, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ardglen, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ardglen »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ardglen, NSW and Valley Heights, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 136.74 mi 220.06 km 118.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 207 mi 333.42 km 180.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips