Distance from Bethungra, NSW to Abermain, NSW

Distance

547 km

Time

5 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$40 - $104

There are 395.74 km (245.90 miles) from Bethungra to Abermain in northeast direction and 547.18 km (340 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Bethungra and Abermain are 5 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Bethungra, NSW to Abermain, NSW.

Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 9:12 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bethungra, NSW to Abermain, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 59.06 liters of fuel to cover the route between Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Bethungra to Abermain is $86.29.

During the route, an average car will release 1,412.73 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Abermain, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abermain, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.592258 and 150.229370, or 34º 35' 32.1288" S, 150º 13' 45.732" E. This location is 169.90 miles away from Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Bethungra and Abermain

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW:

Bethungra

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 47° 64° 41° 67° 41° 69° 44° 63° 54°
52% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
10 99 degrees 5 137 degrees 4 69 degrees 5 71 degrees 18 78 degrees

Abermain

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
64° 51° 63° 47° 68° 43° 73° 43° 69° 50°
79% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
6 154 degrees 4 168 degrees 4 118 degrees 3 85 degrees 6 112 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bethungra, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Bethungra, NSW to Abermain, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bethungra, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bethungra »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bethungra, NSW and Abermain, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 245.90 mi 395.74 km 213.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 340 mi 546.86 km 295.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips