Distance from Brayton, NSW to Appin, NSW

Distance

106 km

Time

1 hour 9 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $20

There are 89.87 km (55.84 miles) from Brayton to Appin in northeast direction and 106.22 km (66 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Brayton and Appin are 1 hour 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brayton, NSW to Appin, NSW.

Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brayton, NSW to Appin, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 11.49 liters of fuel to cover the route between Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Brayton to Appin is $16.79.

During the route, an average car will release 274.81 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Appin, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Appin, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.447781 and 150.379608, or 34º 26' 52.0116" S, 150º 22' 46.5888" E. This location is 33.05 miles away from Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW and it would take approximately 34 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Brayton and Appin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW:

Brayton

Rain today through Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
61° 48° 66° 49° 65° 45° 63° 45° 66° 49°
92% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
5 32 degrees 5 346 degrees 4 318 degrees 6 256 degrees 7 265 degrees

Appin

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
73° 47° 66° 53° 73° 56° 73° 52° 70° 52°
5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
5 2 degrees 5 10 degrees 6 4 degrees 4 313 degrees 5 230 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brayton, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Brayton, NSW to Appin, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brayton, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brayton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brayton, NSW and Appin, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 55.84 mi 89.87 km 48.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 66 mi 106.38 km 57.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips