Distance from Brushgrove, NSW to Ardglen, NSW

Distance

474 km

Time

5 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $90

There are 328.22 km (203.94 miles) from Brushgrove to Ardglen in southwest direction and 474.76 km (295 miles) by car, following the B76 route.

Brushgrove and Ardglen are 5 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brushgrove, NSW to Ardglen, NSW.

Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brushgrove, NSW to Ardglen, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 51.24 liters of fuel to cover the route between Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Brushgrove to Ardglen is $74.87.

During the route, an average car will release 1,225.73 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ardglen, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ardglen, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -30.168589 and 151.679214, or 30º 10' 6.9204" S, 151º 40' 45.1704" E. This location is 147.41 miles away from Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Brushgrove and Ardglen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW:

Brushgrove

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day
87° 51° 67° 51° 71° 49° 78° 46° 81° 49°
6% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 293 degrees 7 230 degrees 7 192 degrees 4 351 degrees 5 298 degrees

Ardglen

Light rain on Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
69° 44° 71° 42° 55° 39° 63° 35° 69° 37°
8% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 334 degrees 7 315 degrees 6 209 degrees 4 172 degrees 4 347 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brushgrove, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Brushgrove, NSW to Ardglen, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brushgrove, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brushgrove »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brushgrove, NSW and Ardglen, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 203.94 mi 328.22 km 177.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 295 mi 474.47 km 256.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips