Distance from Brushgrove, NSW to Mataranka, NT

Distance

3,232 km

Time

1 day 7 hours

Gas Cost

$236 - $614

There are 2,618.13 km (1,626.83 miles) from Brushgrove to Mataranka in northwest direction and 3,231.56 km (2,008 miles) by car and ferry, following the A2 route.

Brushgrove and Mataranka are 1 day 7 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 7 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Brushgrove, NSW to Mataranka, NT.

Please note the time difference between Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT is 1 hours and 30 minutes. The current time in Brushgrove is 7:58 am and the current time in Mataranka is 6:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brushgrove, NSW to Mataranka, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 349.05 liters of fuel to cover the route between Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Brushgrove to Mataranka is $509.96.

During the route, an average car will release 8,349.21 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,783.07 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Mataranka, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mataranka, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -22.165697 and 142.876106, or 22º 9' 56.5092" S, 142º 52' 33.9816" E. This location is 1,004.11 miles away from Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT and it would take approximately 15 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Brushgrove and Mataranka

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT:

Brushgrove

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 28
Sat
Jan 29
Sun
Jan 30
Mon
Jan 31
Tue
Feb 1
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
83° 67° 83° 67° 84° 68° 85° 70° 89° 70°
44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
4 121 degrees 4 134 degrees 4 151 degrees 5 154 degrees 3 110 degrees

Mataranka

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 27
Fri
Jan 28
Sat
Jan 29
Sun
Jan 30
Mon
Jan 31
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
93° 76° 91° 77° 90° 76° 87° 77° 92° 76°
60% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
11 285 degrees 11 300 degrees 13 310 degrees 15 316 degrees 15 312 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brushgrove, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Brushgrove, NSW to Mataranka, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brushgrove, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brushgrove »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brushgrove, NSW and Mataranka, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,626.83 mi 2,618.13 km 1,413.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,008 mi 3,231.92 km 1,745.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips