Distance from Brushgrove, NSW to Milikapiti, NT

Distance

3,674 km

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$268 - $698

There are 3,074.90 km (1,910.66 miles) from Brushgrove to Milikapiti in northwest direction and 3,674.13 km (2,283 miles) by car and ferry, following the 87 route.

Brushgrove and Milikapiti are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 11 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Brushgrove, NSW to Milikapiti, NT.

Please note the time difference between Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT is 1 hours and 30 minutes. The current time in Brushgrove is 7:44 am and the current time in Milikapiti is 6:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brushgrove, NSW to Milikapiti, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 396.76 liters of fuel to cover the route between Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Brushgrove to Milikapiti is $579.67.

During the route, an average car will release 9,490.50 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,163.50 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Milikapiti, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Milikapiti, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -21.270652 and 141.347596, or 21º 16' 14.3472" S, 141º 20' 51.3456" E. This location is 1,141.37 miles away from Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT and it would take approximately 17 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Brushgrove and Milikapiti

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT:

Brushgrove

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Jan 27
Fri
Jan 28
Sat
Jan 29
Sun
Jan 30
Mon
Jan 31
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
83° 67° 83° 67° 84° 68° 85° 70° 89° 70°
44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
4 121 degrees 4 134 degrees 4 151 degrees 5 154 degrees 3 110 degrees

Milikapiti

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 28
Sat
Jan 29
Sun
Jan 30
Mon
Jan 31
Tue
Feb 1
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
89° 80° 88° 79° 88° 80° 90° 79° 89° 79°
79% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
9 307 degrees 14 292 degrees 17 298 degrees 15 314 degrees 15 316 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brushgrove, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Brushgrove, NSW to Milikapiti, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brushgrove, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brushgrove »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brushgrove, NSW and Milikapiti, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,910.66 mi 3,074.90 km 1,660.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,283 mi 3,673.70 km 1,983.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips