Distance from Burrandana, NSW to Yetman, NSW

Distance

992 km

Time

11 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $188

There are 782.40 km (486.16 miles) from Burrandana to Yetman in northeast direction and 991.36 km (616 miles) by car, following the A39 route.

Burrandana and Yetman are 11 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Burrandana, NSW to Yetman, NSW.

Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 8:01 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Burrandana, NSW to Yetman, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 107.13 liters of fuel to cover the route between Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Burrandana to Yetman is $156.51.

During the route, an average car will release 2,562.49 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yetman, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yetman, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.088245 and 148.560852, or 32º 5' 17.682" S, 148º 33' 39.0672" E. This location is 308.18 miles away from Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW and it would take approximately 5 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Burrandana and Yetman

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW:

Burrandana

Light rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Rain
56° 34° 56° 42° 58° 39° 58° 37° 57° 38°
4% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
4 73 degrees 5 97 degrees 5 146 degrees 5 155 degrees 7 150 degrees

Yetman

Rain on Friday through Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
67° 39° 68° 46° 59° 48° 59° 50° 63° 50°
1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
5 114 degrees 4 125 degrees 4 105 degrees 5 156 degrees 5 212 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Burrandana, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Burrandana, NSW to Yetman, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Burrandana, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Burrandana »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Burrandana, NSW and Yetman, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 486.16 mi 782.40 km 422.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 616 mi 991.92 km 535.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips