Distance from Burren Junction, NSW to Yerranderie, NSW

Distance

677 km

Time

8 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $128

There are 462.17 km (287.18 miles) from Burren Junction to Yerranderie in southeast direction and 675.92 km (420 miles) by car, following the Colong Stock Route route.

Burren Junction and Yerranderie are 8 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Burren Junction, NSW to Yerranderie, NSW.

Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 1:20 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Burren Junction, NSW to Yerranderie, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 73.06 liters of fuel to cover the route between Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Burren Junction to Yerranderie is $106.75.

During the route, an average car will release 1,747.71 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yerranderie, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yerranderie, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.022873 and 149.419556, or 32º 1' 22.3428" S, 149º 25' 10.4016" E. This location is 210.19 miles away from Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Burren Junction and Yerranderie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW:

Burren Junction

Rain on Monday through Thursday.

Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Wed
Dec 8
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
92° 70° 88° 64° 86° 65° 86° 67° 89° 68°
2% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
11 198 degrees 15 116 degrees 12 63 degrees 11 20 degrees 9 88 degrees

Yerranderie

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Wed
Dec 8
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
73° 55° 61° 52° 65° 52° 75° 55° 65° 55°
52% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
3 121 degrees 3 99 degrees 3 65 degrees 2 313 degrees 3 111 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Burren Junction, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Burren Junction, NSW to Yerranderie, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Burren Junction, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Burren Junction »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Burren Junction, NSW and Yerranderie, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 287.18 mi 462.17 km 249.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 420 mi 676.53 km 365.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips