Distance from Burrumbuttock, NSW to Appin, NSW

Distance

494 km

Time

4 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $94

There are 405.40 km (251.91 miles) from Burrumbuttock to Appin in northeast direction and 494.07 km (307 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Burrumbuttock and Appin are 4 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Burrumbuttock, NSW to Appin, NSW.

Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Burrumbuttock, NSW to Appin, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 53.40 liters of fuel to cover the route between Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Burrumbuttock to Appin is $78.02.

During the route, an average car will release 1,277.34 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Appin, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Appin, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.811954 and 148.618042, or 34º 48' 43.0344" S, 148º 37' 4.9512" E. This location is 153.62 miles away from Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Burrumbuttock and Appin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW:

Burrumbuttock

Rain today through Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
61° 55° 64° 53° 64° 51° 65° 50° 69° 49°
100% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
10 68 degrees 10 25 degrees 5 41 degrees 3 286 degrees 5 98 degrees

Appin

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Fri
Oct 1
Sat
Oct 2
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
73° 47° 66° 53° 73° 56° 73° 52° 70° 52°
5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
5 2 degrees 5 10 degrees 6 4 degrees 4 313 degrees 5 230 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Burrumbuttock, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Burrumbuttock, NSW to Appin, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Burrumbuttock, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Burrumbuttock »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Burrumbuttock, NSW and Appin, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 251.91 mi 405.40 km 218.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 307 mi 494.45 km 266.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips