Distance from Camden, NSW to Naracoorte, SA

Distance

1,162 km

Time

11 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$85 - $221

There are 956.68 km (594.46 miles) from Camden to Naracoorte in southwest direction and 1,161.95 km (722 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Camden and Naracoorte are 11 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Camden, NSW to Naracoorte, SA.

Please note the time difference between Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Camden is 1:33 pm and the current time in Naracoorte is 1:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Camden, NSW to Naracoorte, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 125.52 liters of fuel to cover the route between Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Camden to Naracoorte is $183.39.

During the route, an average car will release 3,002.52 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,002.52 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Naracoorte, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Naracoorte, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -36.511299 and 146.094772, or 36º 30' 40.6764" S, 146º 5' 41.1792" E. This location is 361.10 miles away from Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA and it would take approximately 5 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Camden and Naracoorte

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA:

Camden

Possible light rain on Monday.

Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
74° 57° 71° 54° 76° 50° 90° 49° 85° 57°
13% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
7 211 degrees 5 135 degrees 5 95 degrees 4 49 degrees 9 286 degrees

Naracoorte

Light rain on Monday through Thursday.

Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
70° 41° 82° 46° 74° 54° 60° 47° 63° 47°
0% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
6 107 degrees 10 43 degrees 13 300 degrees 14 240 degrees 14 271 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Camden, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Camden, NSW to Naracoorte, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Camden, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Camden »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Camden, NSW and Naracoorte, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 594.46 mi 956.68 km 516.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 722 mi 1,162.25 km 627.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips