Distance from Condoulpe, NSW to Alice River, QLD

Distance

2,343 km

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$171 - $445

There are 1,742.63 km (1,082.82 miles) from Condoulpe to Alice River in north direction and 2,343.20 km (1,456 miles) by car, following the A7 route.

Condoulpe and Alice River are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Condoulpe, NSW to Alice River, QLD.

Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Condoulpe, NSW to Alice River, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 253 liters of fuel to cover the route between Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Condoulpe to Alice River is $369.63.

During the route, an average car will release 6,051.70 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,025.85 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alice River, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alice River, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -27.885084 and 148.705841, or 27º 53' 6.3024" S, 148º 42' 21.0276" E. This location is 727.80 miles away from Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD and it would take approximately 12 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Condoulpe and Alice River

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD:

Condoulpe

Rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
61° 44° 63° 43° 63° 39° 64° 45° 56° 39°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
12 255 degrees 11 245 degrees 6 332 degrees 14 305 degrees 14 219 degrees

Alice River

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
80° 54° 83° 56° 81° 57° 78° 55° 81° 59°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 38 degrees 4 81 degrees 6 90 degrees 6 93 degrees 4 101 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Condoulpe, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Condoulpe, NSW to Alice River, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Condoulpe, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Condoulpe »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Condoulpe, NSW and Alice River, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,082.82 mi 1,742.63 km 940.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,456 mi 2,342.57 km 1,264.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips