Distance from Condoulpe, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD

Distance

1,308 km

Time

13 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$96 - $248

There are 1,050.07 km (652.49 miles) from Condoulpe to Applethorpe in northeast direction and 1,306.79 km (812 miles) by car, following the A39 route.

Condoulpe and Applethorpe are 13 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Condoulpe, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD.

Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Condoulpe, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 141.22 liters of fuel to cover the route between Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Condoulpe to Applethorpe is $206.32.

During the route, an average car will release 3,377.90 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,377.90 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Applethorpe, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Applethorpe, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.455612 and 148.346909, or 32º 27' 20.2032" S, 148º 20' 48.8724" E. This location is 406.24 miles away from Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD and it would take approximately 6 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Condoulpe and Applethorpe

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD:

Condoulpe

Rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
61° 44° 63° 43° 63° 39° 64° 45° 56° 39°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
12 255 degrees 11 245 degrees 6 332 degrees 14 305 degrees 14 219 degrees

Applethorpe

Possible drizzle on Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
66° 42° 62° 38° 63° 39° 62° 42° 62° 37°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
9 268 degrees 6 231 degrees 5 129 degrees 5 6 degrees 11 286 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Condoulpe, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Condoulpe, NSW to Applethorpe, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Condoulpe, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Condoulpe »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Condoulpe, NSW and Applethorpe, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 652.49 mi 1,050.07 km 566.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 812 mi 1,307.56 km 706.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips