Distance from Condoulpe, NSW to Iluka, NSW

Distance

1,411 km

Time

14 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$103 - $268

There are 1,099.72 km (683.34 miles) from Condoulpe to Iluka in northeast direction and 1,411.39 km (877 miles) by car, following the B76 route.

Condoulpe and Iluka are 14 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Condoulpe, NSW to Iluka, NSW.

Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 9:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Condoulpe, NSW to Iluka, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 152.39 liters of fuel to cover the route between Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Condoulpe to Iluka is $222.65.

During the route, an average car will release 3,645.27 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,645.27 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Iluka, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Iluka, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.388256 and 149.155914, or 32º 23' 17.7216" S, 149º 9' 21.2904" E. This location is 438.40 miles away from Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW and it would take approximately 7 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Condoulpe and Iluka

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW:

Condoulpe

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
90° 57° 91° 56° 93° 63° 99° 67° 95° 70°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 168 degrees 10 172 degrees 9 166 degrees 7 61 degrees 15 266 degrees

Iluka

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
83° 69° 80° 71° 80° 70° 81° 70° 83° 67°
4% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 116 degrees 7 122 degrees 8 114 degrees 11 146 degrees 7 168 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Condoulpe, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Condoulpe, NSW to Iluka, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Condoulpe, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Condoulpe »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Condoulpe, NSW and Iluka, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 683.34 mi 1,099.72 km 593.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 877 mi 1,411.06 km 761.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips