Distance from Condoulpe, NSW to Ivanhoe, NSW

Distance

350 km

Time

3 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $66

There are 218.99 km (136.07 miles) from Condoulpe to Ivanhoe in northeast direction and 349.23 km (217 miles) by car, following the B75 route.

Condoulpe and Ivanhoe are 3 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Condoulpe, NSW to Ivanhoe, NSW.

Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 4:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Condoulpe, NSW to Ivanhoe, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 37.75 liters of fuel to cover the route between Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Condoulpe to Ivanhoe is $55.16.

During the route, an average car will release 903.07 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ivanhoe, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ivanhoe, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.280682 and 144.770096, or 34º 16' 50.4552" S, 144º 46' 12.3456" E. This location is 108.61 miles away from Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Condoulpe and Ivanhoe

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW:

Condoulpe

Rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
61° 44° 63° 43° 63° 39° 64° 45° 56° 39°
78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
12 255 degrees 11 245 degrees 6 332 degrees 14 305 degrees 14 219 degrees

Ivanhoe

Light rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Aug 19
Sat
Aug 20
Sun
Aug 21
Mon
Aug 22
Tue
Aug 23
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
64° 45° 65° 44° 66° 42° 73° 45° 59° 42°
47% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
14 235 degrees 10 248 degrees 5 281 degrees 15 311 degrees 17 217 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Condoulpe, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Condoulpe, NSW to Ivanhoe, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Condoulpe, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Condoulpe »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Condoulpe, NSW and Ivanhoe, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 136.07 mi 218.99 km 118.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 217 mi 349.57 km 188.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips