Distance from Coolah, NSW to Angourie, NSW

Distance

610 km

Time

6 hours 44 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $116

There are 439.02 km (272.79 miles) from Coolah to Angourie in northeast direction and 609.94 km (379 miles) by car, following the B76 route.

Coolah and Angourie are 6 hours 44 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Coolah, NSW to Angourie, NSW.

Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 10:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Coolah, NSW to Angourie, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 65.84 liters of fuel to cover the route between Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Coolah to Angourie is $96.19.

During the route, an average car will release 1,574.79 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Angourie, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angourie, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -30.434223 and 151.674728, or 30º 26' 3.2028" S, 151º 40' 29.0208" E. This location is 189.39 miles away from Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Coolah and Angourie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW:

Coolah

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Clear day
63° 53° 72° 54° 70° 58° 72° 60° 81° 59°
36% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
12 113 degrees 7 104 degrees 5 96 degrees 6 123 degrees 5 136 degrees

Angourie

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Nov 28
Mon
Nov 29
Tue
Nov 30
Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
75° 66° 75° 66° 75° 66° 79° 67° 79° 66°
69% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
13 171 degrees 8 147 degrees 6 127 degrees 8 10 degrees 9 179 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Coolah, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Coolah, NSW to Angourie, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Coolah, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Coolah »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Coolah, NSW and Angourie, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 272.79 mi 439.02 km 237.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 379 mi 609.59 km 329.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips