Distance from Coolamon, NSW to Angourie, NSW

Distance

1,130 km

Time

11 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $215

There are 829.51 km (515.44 miles) from Coolamon to Angourie in northeast direction and 1,129.76 km (702 miles) by car, following the A1 route.

Coolamon and Angourie are 11 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Coolamon, NSW to Angourie, NSW.

Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Coolamon, NSW to Angourie, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 122.09 liters of fuel to cover the route between Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Coolamon to Angourie is $178.37.

During the route, an average car will release 2,920.41 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,920.41 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Angourie, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Angourie, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.327347 and 151.382019, or 33º 19' 38.4492" S, 151º 22' 55.2684" E. This location is 351.22 miles away from Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW and it would take approximately 5 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Coolamon and Angourie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW:

Coolamon

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
66° 38° 58° 42° 56° 37° 63° 35° 70° 37°
0% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 307 degrees 13 273 degrees 14 221 degrees 7 221 degrees 6 287 degrees

Angourie

Light rain on Tuesday through next Sunday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
74° 61° 82° 57° 67° 52° 68° 53° 73° 51°
16% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 106 degrees 8 342 degrees 14 224 degrees 15 192 degrees 10 3 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Coolamon, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Coolamon, NSW to Angourie, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Coolamon, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Coolamon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Coolamon, NSW and Angourie, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 515.44 mi 829.51 km 447.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 702 mi 1,130.47 km 610.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips