Distance from Cullivel, NSW to Kaltukatjara, NT

Distance

2,557 km

Time

1 day 3 hours

Gas Cost

$187 - $486

There are 2,024.26 km (1,257.82 miles) from Cullivel to Kaltukatjara in northwest direction and 2,557.25 km (1,589 miles) by car and ferry, following the A87 route.

Cullivel and Kaltukatjara are 1 day 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 3 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Cullivel, NSW to Kaltukatjara, NT.

Please note the time difference between Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT is 1 hours and 30 minutes. The current time in Cullivel is 4:04 pm and the current time in Kaltukatjara is 2:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cullivel, NSW to Kaltukatjara, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 276.20 liters of fuel to cover the route between Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Cullivel to Kaltukatjara is $403.52.

During the route, an average car will release 6,606.64 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,303.32 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kaltukatjara, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kaltukatjara, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.247467 and 136.690353, or 31º 14' 50.8812" S, 136º 41' 25.2708" E. This location is 794.54 miles away from Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT and it would take approximately 13 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Cullivel and Kaltukatjara

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT:

Cullivel

Possible light rain on Tuesday.

Thu
Jan 20
Fri
Jan 21
Sat
Jan 22
Sun
Jan 23
Mon
Jan 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
85° 58° 88° 61° 89° 63° 90° 66° 89° 72°
8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
11 80 degrees 14 67 degrees 11 62 degrees 11 57 degrees 10 30 degrees

Kaltukatjara

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jan 19
Thu
Jan 20
Fri
Jan 21
Sat
Jan 22
Sun
Jan 23
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
79° 64° 86° 68° 90° 69° 93° 70° 98° 71°
16% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
15 119 degrees 13 110 degrees 12 113 degrees 10 126 degrees 8 133 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cullivel, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Cullivel, NSW to Kaltukatjara, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cullivel, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cullivel »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cullivel, NSW and Kaltukatjara, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,257.82 mi 2,024.26 km 1,093.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,589 mi 2,557.38 km 1,380.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips