NULL Distance between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA

Distance from Dundee, NSW to Karkoo, SA

Distance

1,962 km

Time

19 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$143 - $373

There are 1,602.53 km (995.77 miles) from Dundee to Karkoo in southwest direction and 1,961.79 km (1,219 miles) by car, following the A32 route.

Dundee and Karkoo are 19 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Dundee, NSW to Karkoo, SA.

Please note the time difference between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA is 30 minutes. The current time in Dundee is 5:16 am and the current time in Karkoo is 4:46 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Dundee, NSW to Karkoo, SA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 211.91 liters of fuel to cover the route between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Dundee to Karkoo is $309.60.

During the route, an average car will release 5,068.83 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 5,068.83 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Karkoo, SA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Karkoo, SA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA

If you want to meet halfway between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.723491 and 143.808025, or 31º 43' 24.5676" S, 143º 48' 28.89" E. This location is 609.60 miles away from Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA and it would take approximately 9 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Dundee and Karkoo

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA:

Dundee

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
53° 42° 51° 40° 57° 36° 62° 37° 56° 43°
88% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
8 112 degrees 5 105 degrees 4 101 degrees 3 108 degrees 8 96 degrees

Karkoo

Rain on Monday through Friday.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day
75° 46° 76° 49° 71° 55° 71° 56° 72° 54°
0% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
9 112 degrees 9 108 degrees 10 58 degrees 13 35 degrees 9 315 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Dundee, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Dundee, NSW to Karkoo, SA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Dundee, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Dundee »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Dundee, NSW and Karkoo, SA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 995.77 mi 1,602.53 km 865.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,219 mi 1,962.11 km 1,059.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips