Distance from Finley, NSW to Kununurra, WA

Distance

3,846 km

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$281 - $730

There are 2,769.23 km (1,720.73 miles) from Finley to Kununurra in northwest direction and 3,846.33 km (2,390 miles) by car and ferry, following the A87 route.

Finley and Kununurra are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 10 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from Finley, NSW to Kununurra, WA.

Please note the time difference between Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA is 2 hours. The current time in Finley is 8:34 pm and the current time in Kununurra is 6:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Finley, NSW to Kununurra, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 415.37 liters of fuel to cover the route between Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Finley to Kununurra is $606.85.

During the route, an average car will release 9,935.63 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,311.88 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Kununurra, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kununurra, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA

If you want to meet halfway between Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -26.127062 and 133.235718, or 26º 7' 37.4232" S, 133º 14' 8.5848" E. This location is 1,194.90 miles away from Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA and it would take approximately 17 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Finley and Kununurra

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA:

Finley

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Clear day Cloudy Cloudy Rain
66° 46° 70° 43° 72° 43° 72° 46° 66° 54°
48% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
6 84 degrees 5 139 degrees 3 103 degrees 6 86 degrees 15 60 degrees

Kununurra

Possible light rain today through Friday.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
91° 75° 95° 76° 98° 76° 96° 80° 97° 79°
49% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
9 152 degrees 6 19 degrees 7 311 degrees 5 267 degrees 5 109 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Finley, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Finley, NSW to Kununurra, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Finley, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Finley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Finley, NSW and Kununurra, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,720.73 mi 2,769.23 km 1,495.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,390 mi 3,846.01 km 2,076.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips