Distance from Foxground, NSW to Logan City, QLD

Distance

1,021 km

Time

11 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $194

There are 802.02 km (498.35 miles) from Foxground to Logan City in northeast direction and 1,020.32 km (634 miles) by car, following the A1 route.

Foxground and Logan City are 11 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Foxground, NSW to Logan City, QLD.

Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 5:44 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Foxground, NSW to Logan City, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 110.26 liters of fuel to cover the route between Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Foxground to Logan City is $161.10.

During the route, an average car will release 2,637.53 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,637.53 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Logan City, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Logan City, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.415817 and 152.822754, or 31º 24' 56.9412" S, 152º 49' 21.9144" E. This location is 317.20 miles away from Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD and it would take approximately 5 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Foxground and Logan City

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD:

Foxground

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
60° 50° 64° 47° 67° 46° 70° 49° 66° 54°
82% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
7 164 degrees 5 187 degrees 5 45 degrees 4 90 degrees 7 96 degrees

Logan City

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
71° 57° 65° 53° 73° 49° 75° 49° 71° 52°
82% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
7 161 degrees 5 173 degrees 6 152 degrees 6 132 degrees 7 131 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Foxground, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Foxground, NSW to Logan City, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Foxground, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Foxground »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Foxground, NSW and Logan City, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 498.35 mi 802.02 km 433.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 634 mi 1,020.97 km 551.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips