Distance from Gulpa, NSW to Fingal, TAS

Distance

902 km

Time

14 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$66 - $171

There are 705.96 km (438.66 miles) from Gulpa to Fingal in southeast direction and 901.23 km (560 miles) by car and ferry, following the Spirit of Tasmania route.

Gulpa and Fingal are 14 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop for 5 hours 1 min and take a ferry for 8 hours 59 mins .

This is the fastest route from Gulpa, NSW to Fingal, TAS.

Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Gulpa, NSW to Fingal, TAS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 97.37 liters of fuel to cover the route between Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Gulpa to Fingal is $142.26.

During the route, an average car will release 2,329.12 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fingal, TAS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fingal, TAS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS

If you want to meet halfway between Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -39.260571 and 145.180267, or 39º 15' 38.0556" S, 145º 10' 48.9612" E. This location is 280.11 miles away from Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS and it would take approximately 7 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Gulpa and Fingal

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS:

Gulpa

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
71° 49° 74° 50° 79° 48° 80° 50° 85° 55°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 227 degrees 9 214 degrees 7 184 degrees 11 176 degrees 7 112 degrees

Fingal

Possible light rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
67° 44° 74° 40° 62° 49° 74° 48° 82° 46°
60% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 253 degrees 4 235 degrees 3 103 degrees 3 0 degrees 4 288 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Gulpa, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Gulpa, NSW to Fingal, TAS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Gulpa, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Gulpa »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Gulpa, NSW and Fingal, TAS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 438.66 mi 705.96 km 381.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 560 mi 901.59 km 486.82 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips