object(stdClass)#3349 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD

Distance from Ilford, NSW to Horn Island, QLD

Distance

3,227 km

Time

1 day 18 hours

Gas Cost

$236 - $613

There are 2,603.56 km (1,617.78 miles) from Ilford to Horn Island in northwest direction and 3,226.73 km (2,005 miles) by car and ferry, following the 81 route.

Ilford and Horn Island are 1 day 18 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 18 hours and take a ferry for 19 seconds .

This is the fastest route from Ilford, NSW to Horn Island, QLD.

Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 1:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ilford, NSW to Horn Island, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 348.56 liters of fuel to cover the route between Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Ilford to Horn Island is $509.25.

During the route, an average car will release 8,337.62 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,779.21 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Horn Island, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Horn Island, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -21.48936 and 146.823058, or 21º 29' 21.696" S, 146º 49' 23.0088" E. This location is 1,002.72 miles away from Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD and it would take approximately 21 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Ilford and Horn Island

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD:

Ilford

Rain on Friday through next Monday.

Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
54° 34° 55° 28° 54° 32° 52° 39° 49° 36°
14% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
4 205 degrees 3 140 degrees 3 285 degrees 3 249 degrees 5 146 degrees

Horn Island

Possible light rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
85° 75° 86° 75° 86° 75° 85° 75° 85° 75°
60% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
22 123 degrees 21 117 degrees 17 118 degrees 15 120 degrees 16 126 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ilford, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Ilford, NSW to Horn Island, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ilford, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ilford »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ilford, NSW and Horn Island, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,617.78 mi 2,603.56 km 1,405.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,005 mi 3,227.43 km 1,742.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips