Distance from Ilford, NSW to Yelgun, NSW

Distance

802 km

Time

8 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$59 - $152

There are 608.47 km (378.08 miles) from Ilford to Yelgun in northeast direction and 801.45 km (498 miles) by car, following the B60 route.

Ilford and Yelgun are 8 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Ilford, NSW to Yelgun, NSW.

Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 1:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Ilford, NSW to Yelgun, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 86.62 liters of fuel to cover the route between Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Ilford to Yelgun is $126.56.

During the route, an average car will release 2,072.02 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yelgun, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yelgun, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -30.494341 and 151.670212, or 30º 29' 39.6276" S, 151º 40' 12.7632" E. This location is 249.19 miles away from Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Ilford and Yelgun

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW:

Ilford

Rain on Tuesday through Friday.

Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Wed
Dec 8
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain
77° 56° 62° 52° 67° 52° 72° 56° 74° 55°
31% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
5 172 degrees 10 107 degrees 7 94 degrees 4 320 degrees 4 92 degrees

Yelgun

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Wed
Dec 8
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
84° 66° 76° 66° 79° 67° 82° 66° 86° 65°
52% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
4 67 degrees 5 172 degrees 6 167 degrees 4 109 degrees 3 352 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Ilford, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Ilford, NSW to Yelgun, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Ilford, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Ilford »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Ilford, NSW and Yelgun, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 378.08 mi 608.47 km 328.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 498 mi 802.06 km 433.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips