Distance from Kiandra, NSW to Hopefield, NSW

Distance

281 km

Time

3 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $53

There are 184.80 km (114.83 miles) from Kiandra to Hopefield in west direction and 281.64 km (175 miles) by car, following the B400 route.

Kiandra and Hopefield are 3 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kiandra, NSW to Hopefield, NSW.

Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 3:07 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kiandra, NSW to Hopefield, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 30.38 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kiandra to Hopefield is $44.38.

During the route, an average car will release 726.58 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Hopefield, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hopefield, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -36.152498 and 147.500107, or 36º 9' 8.9928" S, 147º 30' 0.3852" E. This location is 87.38 miles away from Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kiandra and Hopefield

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW:

Kiandra

Rain today.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
52° 46° 48° 38° 45° 34° 45° 34° 53° 30°
77% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 295 degrees 9 284 degrees 6 275 degrees 8 270 degrees 3 222 degrees

Hopefield

Light rain today.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
68° 56° 64° 50° 60° 42° 60° 41° 65° 38°
79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 324 degrees 7 279 degrees 6 261 degrees 8 254 degrees 5 214 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kiandra, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kiandra, NSW to Hopefield, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kiandra, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kiandra »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kiandra, NSW and Hopefield, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 114.83 mi 184.80 km 99.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 175 mi 281.25 km 151.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips