Distance from Kiandra, NSW to Yeoval, NSW

Distance

436 km

Time

5 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $83

There are 347.54 km (215.95 miles) from Kiandra to Yeoval in north direction and 436.13 km (271 miles) by car, following the B72 route.

Kiandra and Yeoval are 5 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kiandra, NSW to Yeoval, NSW.

Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 1:56 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kiandra, NSW to Yeoval, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 47.09 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kiandra to Yeoval is $68.79.

During the route, an average car will release 1,126.30 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yeoval, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yeoval, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.350885 and 148.281634, or 34º 21' 3.186" S, 148º 16' 53.8824" E. This location is 135.45 miles away from Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW and it would take approximately 2 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kiandra and Yeoval

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW:

Kiandra

Light rain on Tuesday.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Clear day
50° 26° 52° 30° 54° 31° 54° 32° 53° 34°
3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
3 166 degrees 4 122 degrees 3 120 degrees 3 119 degrees 3 106 degrees

Yeoval

Possible drizzle on Sunday through Wednesday.

Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
60° 36° 64° 45° 65° 50° 62° 52° 66° 51°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
7 168 degrees 9 102 degrees 10 103 degrees 9 101 degrees 8 97 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kiandra, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kiandra, NSW to Yeoval, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kiandra, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kiandra »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kiandra, NSW and Yeoval, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 215.95 mi 347.54 km 187.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 271 mi 435.98 km 235.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips