Distance from Kiandra, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW

Distance

239 km

Time

3 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $45

There are 139.68 km (86.79 miles) from Kiandra to Yerong Creek in northwest direction and 238.18 km (148 miles) by car, following the B72 route.

Kiandra and Yerong Creek are 3 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kiandra, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW.

Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 7:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kiandra, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 25.79 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kiandra to Yerong Creek is $37.68.

During the route, an average car will release 616.99 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yerong Creek, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yerong Creek, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -35.277023 and 147.957703, or 35º 16' 37.2828" S, 147º 57' 27.7308" E. This location is 74.20 miles away from Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kiandra and Yerong Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW:

Kiandra

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Tue
Oct 11
Rain Rain Rain Fog Partly cloudy day
50° 43° 53° 37° 43° 31° 49° 52°
87% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
5 332 degrees 5 291 degrees 5 179 degrees 2 324 degrees 3 74 degrees

Yerong Creek

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Sun
Oct 9
Mon
Oct 10
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
63° 55° 62° 47° 58° 41° 62° -19° 64° -19°
98% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 24 degrees 8 243 degrees 9 217 degrees 3 353 degrees 9 63 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kiandra, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kiandra, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kiandra, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kiandra »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kiandra, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 86.79 mi 139.68 km 75.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 148 mi 238.83 km 128.96 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips