Distance from Kinchela, NSW to Jindabyne, NSW

Distance

901 km

Time

9 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$66 - $171

There are 728.32 km (452.56 miles) from Kinchela to Jindabyne in southwest direction and 901.23 km (560 miles) by car, following the M1 route.

Kinchela and Jindabyne are 9 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kinchela, NSW to Jindabyne, NSW.

Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 12:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kinchela, NSW to Jindabyne, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 97.32 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kinchela to Jindabyne is $142.18.

During the route, an average car will release 2,327.80 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Jindabyne, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jindabyne, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.824276 and 150.841431, or 33º 49' 27.3936" S, 150º 50' 29.1516" E. This location is 279.95 miles away from Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kinchela and Jindabyne

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW:

Kinchela

Light rain today and Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day
69° 49° 69° 45° 67° 45° 68° 43° 66° 44°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
5 326 degrees 6 297 degrees 6 294 degrees 4 287 degrees 7 219 degrees

Jindabyne

Light rain today through Saturday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Wind
49° 34° 51° 38° 52° 35° 57° 35° 61° 39°
62% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
7 295 degrees 9 288 degrees 5 269 degrees 3 260 degrees 6 319 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kinchela, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kinchela, NSW to Jindabyne, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kinchela, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kinchela »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kinchela, NSW and Jindabyne, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 452.56 mi 728.32 km 393.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 560 mi 901.08 km 486.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips