object(stdClass)#405 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW

Distance from Kinchela, NSW to Red Rock, NSW

Distance

144 km

Time

1 hour 40 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $27

There are 112.78 km (70.08 miles) from Kinchela to Red Rock in north direction and 143.23 km (89 miles) by car, following the A1 route.

Kinchela and Red Rock are 1 hour 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kinchela, NSW to Red Rock, NSW.

Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 8:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kinchela, NSW to Red Rock, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 15.53 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kinchela to Red Rock is $22.68.

During the route, an average car will release 371.38 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Red Rock, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Red Rock, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -30.529052 and 152.988599, or 30º 31' 44.5872" S, 152º 59' 18.9564" E. This location is 44.66 miles away from Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW and it would take approximately 50 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kinchela and Red Rock

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW:

Kinchela

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
66° 50° 70° 50° 65° 49° 60° 51° 65° 53°
16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
4 245 degrees 4 241 degrees 4 231 degrees 5 211 degrees 6 133 degrees

Red Rock

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
64° 54° 69° 54° 66° 56° 61° 57° 65° 57°
33% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
6 199 degrees 5 229 degrees 7 191 degrees 10 176 degrees 8 200 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kinchela, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kinchela, NSW to Red Rock, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kinchela, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kinchela »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kinchela, NSW and Red Rock, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 70.08 mi 112.78 km 60.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 89 mi 143.76 km 77.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips