object(stdClass)#785 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW

Distance from Kinchela, NSW to Rothbury, NSW

Distance

339 km

Time

3 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $64

There are 250.36 km (155.57 miles) from Kinchela to Rothbury in southwest direction and 339.57 km (211 miles) by car, following the M1 route.

Kinchela and Rothbury are 3 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kinchela, NSW to Rothbury, NSW.

Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 8:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kinchela, NSW to Rothbury, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 36.66 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kinchela to Rothbury is $53.56.

During the route, an average car will release 876.97 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Rothbury, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rothbury, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.191943 and 152.32204, or 32º 11' 30.9948" S, 152º 19' 19.344" E. This location is 105.47 miles away from Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW and it would take approximately 1 hour 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kinchela and Rothbury

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW:

Kinchela

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
66° 50° 70° 50° 65° 49° 60° 51° 65° 53°
16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
4 245 degrees 4 241 degrees 4 231 degrees 5 211 degrees 6 133 degrees

Rothbury

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
65° 42° 65° 47° 62° 46° 61° 50° 62° 52°
7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
4 307 degrees 4 289 degrees 3 211 degrees 4 185 degrees 6 171 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kinchela, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kinchela, NSW to Rothbury, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kinchela, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kinchela »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kinchela, NSW and Rothbury, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 155.57 mi 250.36 km 135.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 211 mi 339.47 km 183.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips