Distance from Kinchela, NSW to Ubobo, QLD

Distance

1,124 km

Time

12 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$82 - $213

There are 750.39 km (466.27 miles) from Kinchela to Ubobo in northwest direction and 1,123.32 km (698 miles) by car, following the Gladstone-Monto Road route.

Kinchela and Ubobo are 12 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kinchela, NSW to Ubobo, QLD.

Please note the time difference between Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD is 1 hour. The current time in Kinchela is 10:15 pm and the current time in Ubobo is 9:15 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kinchela, NSW to Ubobo, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 121.39 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kinchela to Ubobo is $177.36.

During the route, an average car will release 2,903.74 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,903.74 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ubobo, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ubobo, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -27.895355 and 151.969421, or 27º 53' 43.278" S, 151º 58' 9.9156" E. This location is 349.22 miles away from Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD and it would take approximately 6 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kinchela and Ubobo

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD:

Kinchela

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
84° 65° 81° 69° 80° 66° 82° 65° 84° 62°
8% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 63 degrees 4 70 degrees 4 60 degrees 4 134 degrees 5 129 degrees

Ubobo

Possible light rain next Tuesday.

Mon
Feb 6
Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
90° 70° 88° 69° 86° 71° 92° 69° 95° 66°
26% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 121 degrees 8 119 degrees 10 133 degrees 6 166 degrees 3 140 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kinchela, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kinchela, NSW to Ubobo, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kinchela, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kinchela »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kinchela, NSW and Ubobo, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 466.27 mi 750.39 km 405.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 698 mi 1,124.02 km 606.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips