object(stdClass)#1649 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW

Distance from Kinchela, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW

Distance

935 km

Time

9 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $178

There are 737.13 km (458.03 miles) from Kinchela to Yerong Creek in southwest direction and 935.03 km (581 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Kinchela and Yerong Creek are 9 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Kinchela, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW.

Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 8:11 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Kinchela, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 101.03 liters of fuel to cover the route between Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Kinchela to Yerong Creek is $147.61.

During the route, an average car will release 2,416.70 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Yerong Creek, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yerong Creek, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.081084 and 150.781823, or 34º 4' 51.9024" S, 150º 46' 54.5628" E. This location is 290.64 miles away from Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Kinchela and Yerong Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW:

Kinchela

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
66° 50° 70° 50° 65° 49° 60° 51° 65° 53°
16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
4 245 degrees 4 241 degrees 4 231 degrees 5 211 degrees 6 133 degrees

Yerong Creek

Rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Rain
57° 35° 58° 43° 58° 42° 59° 37° 61° 36°
7% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
5 63 degrees 6 96 degrees 5 148 degrees 5 148 degrees 7 140 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Kinchela, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Kinchela, NSW to Yerong Creek, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kinchela, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Kinchela »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kinchela, NSW and Yerong Creek, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 458.03 mi 737.13 km 398.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 581 mi 935.49 km 505.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips