Distance from Louth, NSW to Hopeland, QLD

Distance

863 km

Time

8 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $164

There are 685.62 km (426.02 miles) from Louth to Hopeland in northeast direction and 864.22 km (537 miles) by car, following the 49 route.

Louth and Hopeland are 8 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Louth, NSW to Hopeland, QLD.

Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Louth, NSW to Hopeland, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 93.25 liters of fuel to cover the route between Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Louth to Hopeland is $136.25.

During the route, an average car will release 2,230.66 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Hopeland, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hopeland, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -28.593432 and 148.28808, or 28º 35' 36.3552" S, 148º 17' 17.088" E. This location is 268.27 miles away from Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD and it would take approximately 4 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Louth and Hopeland

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD:

Louth

Light rain on Saturday through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
71° 45° 68° 48° 69° 50° 72° 53° 70° 56°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
7 176 degrees 10 147 degrees 11 107 degrees 12 98 degrees 11 97 degrees

Hopeland

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday.

Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
74° 54° 73° 47° 67° 57° 64° 57° 70° 56°
1% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
9 192 degrees 7 139 degrees 15 107 degrees 12 116 degrees 13 115 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Louth, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Louth, NSW to Hopeland, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Louth, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Louth »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Louth, NSW and Hopeland, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 426.02 mi 685.62 km 370.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 537 mi 863.47 km 466.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips