Distance from Mayrung, NSW to Audley, NSW

Distance

666 km

Time

6 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $127

There are 544.39 km (338.27 miles) from Mayrung to Audley in northeast direction and 666.27 km (414 miles) by car, following the M31 route.

Mayrung and Audley are 6 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mayrung, NSW to Audley, NSW.

Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 3:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mayrung, NSW to Audley, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 71.94 liters of fuel to cover the route between Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Mayrung to Audley is $105.10.

During the route, an average car will release 1,720.76 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Audley, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Audley, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -34.858810 and 148.255508, or 34º 51' 31.716" S, 148º 15' 19.8288" E. This location is 206.95 miles away from Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Mayrung and Audley

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW:

Mayrung

Light rain tomorrow.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
71° 39° 61° 42° 59° 39° 67° 40° 73° 39°
0% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 308 degrees 14 266 degrees 13 214 degrees 8 235 degrees 8 288 degrees

Audley

Light rain on Tuesday and next Sunday.

Sun
Sep 19
Mon
Sep 20
Tue
Sep 21
Wed
Sep 22
Thu
Sep 23
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
75° 50° 77° 51° 62° 47° 65° 45° 78° 47°
0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 294 degrees 11 290 degrees 16 201 degrees 9 204 degrees 8 291 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mayrung, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Mayrung, NSW to Audley, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mayrung, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mayrung »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mayrung, NSW and Audley, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 338.27 mi 544.39 km 293.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 414 mi 666.09 km 359.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips