Distance from Pambula, NSW to Quandialla, NSW

Distance

502 km

Time

6 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$37 - $95

There are 376.79 km (234.12 miles) from Pambula to Quandialla in northwest direction and 502.12 km (312 miles) by car, following the Bribbaree Road route.

Pambula and Quandialla are 6 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Pambula, NSW to Quandialla, NSW.

Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 11:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Pambula, NSW to Quandialla, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 54.22 liters of fuel to cover the route between Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Pambula to Quandialla is $79.21.

During the route, an average car will release 1,296.86 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Quandialla, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Quandialla, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -35.207573 and 149.102600, or 35º 12' 27.2628" S, 149º 6' 9.36" E. This location is 155.97 miles away from Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Pambula and Quandialla

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW:

Pambula

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Dec 9
Fri
Dec 10
Sat
Dec 11
Sun
Dec 12
Mon
Dec 13
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
63° 57° 63° 56° 69° 56° 73° 55° 74° 50°
100% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 170 degrees 15 202 degrees 12 199 degrees 10 196 degrees 5 39 degrees

Quandialla

Light rain today.

Thu
Dec 9
Fri
Dec 10
Sat
Dec 11
Sun
Dec 12
Mon
Dec 13
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 52° 72° 51° 77° 50° 81° 55° 90° 58°
68% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 230 degrees 9 182 degrees 8 113 degrees 8 119 degrees 7 103 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Pambula, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Pambula, NSW to Quandialla, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Pambula, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Pambula »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Pambula, NSW and Quandialla, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 234.12 mi 376.79 km 203.45 nautical mi
Driving distance 312 mi 502.01 km 271.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips