NULL Distance between Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS

Distance from Rennie, NSW to Ida Bay, TAS

Distance

1,131 km

Time

16 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$83 - $215

There are 851.64 km (529.18 miles) from Rennie to Ida Bay in south direction and 1,131.37 km (703 miles) by car and ferry, following the Spirit of Tasmania route.

Rennie and Ida Bay are 16 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 7 hours 27 mins and take a ferry for 8 hours 59 mins .

This is the fastest route from Rennie, NSW to Ida Bay, TAS.

Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rennie, NSW to Ida Bay, TAS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 122.11 liters of fuel to cover the route between Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Rennie to Ida Bay is $178.40.

During the route, an average car will release 2,920.81 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,920.81 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ida Bay, TAS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ida Bay, TAS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS

If you want to meet halfway between Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -39.713204 and 145.464478, or 39º 42' 47.5344" S, 145º 27' 52.1208" E. This location is 351.27 miles away from Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS and it would take approximately 8 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Rennie and Ida Bay

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS:

Rennie

Rain on Wednesday through Sunday.

Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Cloudy Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
70° 39° 72° 45° 60° 53° 64° 53° 64° 52°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
3 78 degrees 6 99 degrees 17 66 degrees 15 56 degrees 13 0 degrees

Ida Bay

Rain today through Monday.

Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6
Fri
Oct 7
Sat
Oct 8
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
53° 44° 58° 44° 61° 49° 63° 47° 54° 43°
48% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 63% Rain probability
10 190 degrees 14 53 degrees 18 35 degrees 9 344 degrees 8 241 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rennie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Rennie, NSW to Ida Bay, TAS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rennie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rennie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rennie, NSW and Ida Bay, TAS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 529.18 mi 851.64 km 459.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 703 mi 1,130.63 km 610.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips