Distance from Rennie, NSW to Judbury, TAS

Distance

1,076 km

Time

15 hours 47 mins

Gas Cost

$79 - $204

There are 800.84 km (497.62 miles) from Rennie to Judbury in south direction and 1,076.65 km (669 miles) by car and ferry, following the Spirit of Tasmania route.

Rennie and Judbury are 15 hours 47 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 6 hours 47 mins and take a ferry for 8 hours 59 mins .

This is the fastest route from Rennie, NSW to Judbury, TAS.

Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 9:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rennie, NSW to Judbury, TAS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 116.20 liters of fuel to cover the route between Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Rennie to Judbury is $169.77.

During the route, an average car will release 2,779.60 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,779.60 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Judbury, TAS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Judbury, TAS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS

If you want to meet halfway between Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -39.541634 and 145.359528, or 39º 32' 29.8824" S, 145º 21' 34.3008" E. This location is 334.29 miles away from Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS and it would take approximately 7 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Rennie and Judbury

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS:

Rennie

Light rain today and Friday.

Sun
Jan 29
Mon
Jan 30
Tue
Jan 31
Wed
Feb 1
Thu
Feb 2
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 65° 86° 65° 84° 56° 75° 55° 64° 50°
69% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
6 155 degrees 5 167 degrees 8 224 degrees 11 266 degrees 15 269 degrees

Judbury

Rain on Wednesday through Saturday.

Mon
Jan 30
Tue
Jan 31
Wed
Feb 1
Thu
Feb 2
Fri
Feb 3
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
77° 54° 79° 50° 62° 48° 65° 47° 62° 43°
12% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
3 141 degrees 3 270 degrees 4 263 degrees 5 334 degrees 3 297 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rennie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Rennie, NSW to Judbury, TAS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rennie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rennie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rennie, NSW and Judbury, TAS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 497.62 mi 800.84 km 432.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 669 mi 1,075.96 km 580.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips