NULL Distance between Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS

Distance from Rennie, NSW to Mersey Forest, TAS

Distance

835 km

Time

13 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $159

There are 652.62 km (405.52 miles) from Rennie to Mersey Forest in south direction and 835.25 km (519 miles) by car and ferry, following the Spirit of Tasmania route.

Rennie and Mersey Forest are 13 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 4 hours 38 mins and take a ferry for 8 hours 59 mins .

This is the fastest route from Rennie, NSW to Mersey Forest, TAS.

Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rennie, NSW to Mersey Forest, TAS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 90.16 liters of fuel to cover the route between Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Rennie to Mersey Forest is $131.72.

During the route, an average car will release 2,156.59 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Mersey Forest, TAS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mersey Forest, TAS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS

If you want to meet halfway between Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -38.53761 and 144.747728, or 38º 32' 15.396" S, 144º 44' 51.8208" E. This location is 259.36 miles away from Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS and it would take approximately 6 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Rennie and Mersey Forest

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS:

Rennie

Rain on Monday through next Saturday.

Sat
Sep 24
Sun
Sep 25
Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
62° 41° 65° 35° 58° 45° 59° 46° 63° 44°
26% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
11 228 degrees 4 134 degrees 7 97 degrees 8 307 degrees 12 213 degrees

Mersey Forest

Light rain tomorrow through next Sunday.

Sun
Sep 25
Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
57° 34° 53° 38° 58° 45° 60° 41° 52° 37°
22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
4 313 degrees 5 334 degrees 3 137 degrees 3 215 degrees 4 147 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rennie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Rennie, NSW to Mersey Forest, TAS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rennie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rennie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rennie, NSW and Mersey Forest, TAS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 405.52 mi 652.62 km 352.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 519 mi 834.80 km 450.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips