NULL Distance between Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC

Distance from Rennie, NSW to Riverside, VIC

Distance

448 km

Time

4 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$33 - $85

There are 363.13 km (225.64 miles) from Rennie to Riverside in southwest direction and 447.40 km (278 miles) by car, following the A300 route.

Rennie and Riverside are 4 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Rennie, NSW to Riverside, VIC.

Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 11:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rennie, NSW to Riverside, VIC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 48.36 liters of fuel to cover the route between Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Rennie to Riverside is $70.65.

During the route, an average car will release 1,156.67 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Riverside, VIC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Riverside, VIC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC

If you want to meet halfway between Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -36.731024 and 144.293704, or 36º 43' 51.6864" S, 144º 17' 37.3344" E. This location is 139.11 miles away from Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC and it would take approximately 2 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Rennie and Riverside

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC:

Rennie

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Rain
65° 47° 68° 43° 71° 41° 71° 46° 67° 54°
66% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
5 99 degrees 5 162 degrees 4 97 degrees 6 88 degrees 16 59 degrees

Riverside

Rain on Tuesday through Friday.

Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
70° 42° 72° 47° 66° 50° 63° 53° 65° 54°
7% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
5 111 degrees 7 75 degrees 11 83 degrees 16 67 degrees 12 51 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rennie, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Rennie, NSW to Riverside, VIC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rennie, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rennie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rennie, NSW and Riverside, VIC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 225.64 mi 363.13 km 196.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 278 mi 447.74 km 241.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips