Distance from Sawtell, NSW to Goovigen, QLD

Distance

1,055 km

Time

11 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$77 - $200

There are 751.17 km (466.76 miles) from Sawtell to Goovigen in northwest direction and 1,055.73 km (656 miles) by car, following the A2 route.

Sawtell and Goovigen are 11 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sawtell, NSW to Goovigen, QLD.

Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 4:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sawtell, NSW to Goovigen, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 113.98 liters of fuel to cover the route between Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Sawtell to Goovigen is $166.52.

During the route, an average car will release 2,726.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,726.36 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Goovigen, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Goovigen, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -27.363859 and 151.586380, or 27º 21' 49.8924" S, 151º 35' 10.968" E. This location is 327.88 miles away from Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD and it would take approximately 5 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Sawtell and Goovigen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD:

Sawtell

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Rain
80° 65° 70° 62° 71° 61° 82° 63° 86° 66°
55% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
9 153 degrees 8 155 degrees 6 137 degrees 11 14 degrees 12 2 degrees

Goovigen

Rain tomorrow through Thursday.

Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
91° 69° 85° 69° 88° 67° 95° 68° 95° 70°
24% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
8 89 degrees 9 75 degrees 9 60 degrees 10 35 degrees 9 35 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sawtell, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Sawtell, NSW to Goovigen, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sawtell, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sawtell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sawtell, NSW and Goovigen, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 466.76 mi 751.17 km 405.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 656 mi 1,055.35 km 569.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips