Distance from Sawtell, NSW to Jerrabomberra, NSW

Distance

803 km

Time

7 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$59 - $152

There are 663.70 km (412.40 miles) from Sawtell to Jerrabomberra in southwest direction and 803.06 km (499 miles) by car, following the M1 route.

Sawtell and Jerrabomberra are 7 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sawtell, NSW to Jerrabomberra, NSW.

Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 2:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sawtell, NSW to Jerrabomberra, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 86.71 liters of fuel to cover the route between Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Sawtell to Jerrabomberra is $126.68.

During the route, an average car will release 2,074.13 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Jerrabomberra, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jerrabomberra, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.104458 and 151.473282, or 33º 6' 16.0488" S, 151º 28' 23.8152" E. This location is 249.44 miles away from Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW and it would take approximately 3 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Sawtell and Jerrabomberra

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW:

Sawtell

Rain today and Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
68° 53° 68° 51° 67° 50° 66° 50° 67° 50°
98% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
8 335 degrees 6 301 degrees 6 326 degrees 5 269 degrees 10 210 degrees

Jerrabomberra

Rain today through Friday.

Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Wed
Aug 17
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
56° 41° 52° 40° 52° 42° 55° 38° 60° 33°
82% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 303 degrees 9 297 degrees 11 292 degrees 6 283 degrees 4 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sawtell, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Sawtell, NSW to Jerrabomberra, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sawtell, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sawtell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sawtell, NSW and Jerrabomberra, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 412.40 mi 663.70 km 358.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 499 mi 802.88 km 433.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips