Distance from Sawtell, NSW to Napier, NSW


1,034 km


10 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $196

There are 801.13 km (497.80 miles) from Sawtell to Napier in southwest direction and 1,034.81 km (643 miles) by car, following the M1 route.

Sawtell and Napier are 10 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sawtell, NSW to Napier, NSW.

Please note the time difference between Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW is 1 hour. The current time in Sawtell is 2:56 pm and the current time in Napier is 3:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sawtell, NSW to Napier, NSW:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 111.72 liters of fuel to cover the route between Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Sawtell to Napier is $163.22.

During the route, an average car will release 2,672.25 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,672.25 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.

Best Hotels In or Near Napier, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Napier, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.870918 and 150.837189, or 33º 52' 15.3048" S, 150º 50' 13.8804" E. This location is 321.38 miles away from Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW and it would take approximately 5 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Weather in Sawtell and Napier

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW:


Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mar 20
Mar 21
Mar 22
Mar 23
Mar 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
86° 70° 76° 70° 80° 69° 83° 70° 86° 68°
14% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
9 37 degrees 11 156 degrees 6 79 degrees 9 16 degrees 7 341 degrees


Rain throughout the week.

Mar 21
Mar 22
Mar 23
Mar 24
Mar 25
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
79° 64° 78° 62° 82° 65° 81° 63° 84° 62°
79% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
15 58 degrees 8 66 degrees 7 64 degrees 6 145 degrees 7 104 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sawtell, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Sawtell, NSW to Napier, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sawtell, NSW:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Sawtell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sawtell, NSW and Napier, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 497.80 mi 801.13 km 432.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 643 mi 1,034.41 km 558.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips