object(stdClass)#1633 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW

Distance from Sawtell, NSW to Uranquinty, NSW

Distance

984 km

Time

9 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $187

There are 765.15 km (475.44 miles) from Sawtell to Uranquinty in southwest direction and 983.31 km (611 miles) by car, following the M1 route.

Sawtell and Uranquinty are 9 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sawtell, NSW to Uranquinty, NSW.

Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW are in the same time zone (AEST). Current time in both locations is 9:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sawtell, NSW to Uranquinty, NSW:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 106.26 liters of fuel to cover the route between Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Sawtell to Uranquinty is $155.25.

During the route, an average car will release 2,541.81 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Uranquinty, NSW

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Uranquinty, NSW? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW

If you want to meet halfway between Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -33.765616 and 150.952099, or 33º 45' 56.2176" S, 150º 57' 7.5564" E. This location is 305.69 miles away from Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW and it would take approximately 4 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Sawtell and Uranquinty

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW:

Sawtell

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
68° 55° 65° 56° 62° 56° 67° 57° 67° 58°
8% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 71% Rain probability
5 225 degrees 6 211 degrees 6 186 degrees 8 155 degrees 5 274 degrees

Uranquinty

Light rain tomorrow through Monday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
59° 42° 57° 43° 61° 42° 61° 42° 61° 45°
29% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
5 111 degrees 4 129 degrees 5 156 degrees 7 139 degrees 9 162 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sawtell, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Sawtell, NSW to Uranquinty, NSW? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sawtell, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sawtell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sawtell, NSW and Uranquinty, NSW in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 475.44 mi 765.15 km 413.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 611 mi 983.92 km 531.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips