Distance from Shooters Hill, NSW to Aratula, QLD

Distance

921 km

Time

9 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $175

There are 710.49 km (441.48 miles) from Shooters Hill to Aratula in northeast direction and 920.54 km (572 miles) by car, following the 7 route.

Shooters Hill and Aratula are 9 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Shooters Hill, NSW to Aratula, QLD.

Please note the time difference between Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD is 1 hour. The current time in Shooters Hill is 5:57 am and the current time in Aratula is 4:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Shooters Hill, NSW to Aratula, QLD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 99.44 liters of fuel to cover the route between Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Shooters Hill to Aratula is $145.28.

During the route, an average car will release 2,378.58 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Aratula, QLD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aratula, QLD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD

If you want to meet halfway between Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.037946 and 151.06114, or 31º 2' 16.6056" S, 151º 3' 40.104" E. This location is 286.06 miles away from Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD and it would take approximately 4 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Shooters Hill and Aratula

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD:

Shooters Hill

Rain throughout the week.

Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Wed
Dec 8
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Rain Rain
69° 49° 56° 47° 62° 47° 62° 51° 70° 52°
42% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
4 161 degrees 7 93 degrees 6 70 degrees 4 356 degrees 4 64 degrees

Aratula

Rain tomorrow through Thursday.

Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Mon
Dec 6
Tue
Dec 7
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
88° 66° 88° 65° 78° 65° 79° 64° 83° 64°
10% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
4 128 degrees 3 70 degrees 5 139 degrees 5 137 degrees 3 118 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Shooters Hill, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Shooters Hill, NSW to Aratula, QLD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Shooters Hill, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Shooters Hill »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Shooters Hill, NSW and Aratula, QLD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 441.48 mi 710.49 km 383.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 572 mi 920.73 km 497.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips