object(stdClass)#3265 (2) { ["type"]=> string(17) "FeatureCollection" ["features"]=> array(0) { } } Distance between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA

Distance from St Albans, NSW to Highbury, WA

Distance

3,776 km

Time

1 day 14 hours

Gas Cost

$276 - $717

There are 3,119.01 km (1,938.07 miles) from St Albans to Highbury in west direction and 3,775.52 km (2,346 miles) by car and ferry, following the A1 route.

St Albans and Highbury are 1 day 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 1 day 14 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from St Albans, NSW to Highbury, WA.

Please note the time difference between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA is 3 hours. The current time in St Albans is 6:19 pm and the current time in Highbury is 3:19 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from St Albans, NSW to Highbury, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 407.83 liters of fuel to cover the route between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from St Albans to Highbury is $595.84.

During the route, an average car will release 9,755.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,251.79 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Highbury, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Highbury, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA

If you want to meet halfway between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.66991 and 134.84398, or 32º 40' 11.676" S, 134º 50' 38.328" E. This location is 1,173.22 miles away from St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA and it would take approximately 19 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in St Albans and Highbury

Compare the weather today and the next four days in St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA:

St Albans

Light rain today through Tuesday.

Fri
Mar 31
Sat
Apr 1
Sun
Apr 2
Mon
Apr 3
Tue
Apr 4
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
73° 52° 68° 56° 73° 55° 79° 59° 81° 59°
41% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
4 198 degrees 3 185 degrees 3 134 degrees 2 155 degrees 3 133 degrees

Highbury

Possible light rain on Friday.

Fri
Mar 31
Sat
Apr 1
Sun
Apr 2
Mon
Apr 3
Tue
Apr 4
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
69° 57° 78° 55° 78° 57° 74° 54° 73° 50°
30% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 91 degrees 7 121 degrees 8 148 degrees 12 177 degrees 8 182 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in St Albans, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from St Albans, NSW to Highbury, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near St Albans, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in St Albans »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between St Albans, NSW and Highbury, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,938.07 mi 3,119.01 km 1,684.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,346 mi 3,776.23 km 2,039.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips