NULL Distance between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA

Distance from St Albans, NSW to Tom Price, WA

Distance

4,718 km

Time

2 days 2 hours

Gas Cost

$345 - $896

There are 3,446.27 km (2,141.42 miles) from St Albans to Tom Price in northwest direction and 4,716.99 km (2,931 miles) by car and ferry, following the A1 route.

St Albans and Tom Price are 2 days 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop for 2 days 2 hours and take a ferry for 2 minutes .

This is the fastest route from St Albans, NSW to Tom Price, WA.

Please note the time difference between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA is 3 hours. The current time in St Albans is 9:59 pm and the current time in Tom Price is 6:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from St Albans, NSW to Tom Price, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 509.51 liters of fuel to cover the route between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from St Albans to Tom Price is $744.40.

During the route, an average car will release 12,187.58 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,046.90 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Tom Price, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Tom Price, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA

If you want to meet halfway between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -31.370513 and 131.321157, or 31º 22' 13.8468" S, 131º 19' 16.1652" E. This location is 1,465.73 miles away from St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA and it would take approximately 1 day 1 hour to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in St Albans and Tom Price

Compare the weather today and the next four days in St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA:

St Albans

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 28
Sun
Jan 29
Mon
Jan 30
Tue
Jan 31
Wed
Feb 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
97° 66° 94° 69° 80° 68° 80° 65° 89° 63°
14% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
3 62 degrees 3 295 degrees 3 161 degrees 4 182 degrees 3 159 degrees

Tom Price

Rain on Tuesday through Friday.

Sat
Jan 28
Sun
Jan 29
Mon
Jan 30
Tue
Jan 31
Wed
Feb 1
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
99° 72° 99° 72° 96° 73° 97° 70° 97° 72°
2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 47% Rain probability
8 298 degrees 8 346 degrees 7 39 degrees 7 93 degrees 7 71 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in St Albans, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from St Albans, NSW to Tom Price, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near St Albans, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in St Albans »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between St Albans, NSW and Tom Price, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,141.42 mi 3,446.27 km 1,860.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,931 mi 4,717.73 km 2,547.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips