Distance from Stroud, NSW to Alice Springs, NT

Distance

2,841 km

Time

1 day 3 hours

Gas Cost

$208 - $540

There are 2,017.33 km (1,253.51 miles) from Stroud to Alice Springs in northwest direction and 2,840.49 km (1,765 miles) by car, following the A87 route.

Stroud and Alice Springs are 1 day 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stroud, NSW to Alice Springs, NT.

Please note the time difference between Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT is 1 hours and 30 minutes. The current time in Stroud is 7:04 pm and the current time in Alice Springs is 5:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stroud, NSW to Alice Springs, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 10.8 l/100 km will need 306.85 liters of fuel to cover the route between Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT.

The estimated cost of fuel to go from Stroud to Alice Springs is $448.30.

During the route, an average car will release 7,339.74 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,669.87 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alice Springs, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alice Springs, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are -32.510228 and 139.734823, or 32º 30' 36.8208" S, 139º 44' 5.3628" E. This location is 882.71 miles away from Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT and it would take approximately 13 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Stroud and Alice Springs

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT:

Stroud

Rain tomorrow through next Saturday.

Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Sun
Oct 24
Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day
91° 57° 69° 57° 77° 53° 77° 53° 82° 52°
35% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 43 degrees 5 210 degrees 4 245 degrees 3 163 degrees 4 61 degrees

Alice Springs

Rain tomorrow through next Saturday.

Sat
Oct 23
Sun
Oct 24
Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 71° 81° 62° 87° 62° 91° 66° 96° 73°
32% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
14 105 degrees 13 98 degrees 12 73 degrees 10 12 degrees 13 334 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stroud, NSW

Planning on renting a car to go from Stroud, NSW to Alice Springs, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stroud, NSW:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stroud »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stroud, NSW and Alice Springs, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,253.51 mi 2,017.33 km 1,089.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,765 mi 2,841.16 km 1,534.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips